Nelson Mandela is no more in between us but his ideologies will always be worshipped by his followers. Surviving to the best in the times of utter disappointments, Mandela’s life is a true example of how to give it a go! Probably he has had been one of the most prominent inspirations of all times, here are 10 strange but true advices from Nelson Mandela which can help you in rephrasing the principles of your life!
Have a look!
10 strange advices from Neslon Mandela!
1) If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
2) What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to lives of others that will determine the significance of life that we lead.
3) For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
4) Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the Sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested. But I would not and could not give myself up to desire.
5) I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended.
6) I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
7) In my country we go to prison first and then become President.
8) There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
9) Does anybody really think that they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment?
10) If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.